THE FISH GRADER
Tough fish graders, built to last a lifetime.
Stand up to rough handling and tough fish.
A Fish Grader built by Clare Machine Works is built to last a lifetime.
Our vertical conveyor system quickly and efficiently sorts groundfish and bait, based on size, saving countless hours of labour.
The Fish Grader Product Information
- It only takes a few minutes for two people to adjust for various grading needs
- Grading channels can be width-adjusted to a fraction of an inch
- For most groundfish species
- High capacity with precise grading
- Fish Grader is versatile and for use on both land and sea
- Dimensions are available in various sizes depending on the desired species and capacity
- Capacity per hour for (eg: Redfish grading) 2 tons / per hour
- Construction material stainless steel and heavy-grade aluminum
- Multiple size grading channels
- Electrical drive motor
- Hydraulic fittings
- Vertical conveyor speed up to 1 – 1.5 meters per/second (depending on species)
- STRONG DESIGN
- GENTLE PRODUCT HANDLING WITH VERTICAL CONVEYOR
- FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS
- EASY TO CLEAN
- EASY TO ADJUST
- LABOUR SAVER
Since 1972, Clare Machine Works has been connecting ideas to innovation in service to the global marine and fisheries sectors.